Temp or Temp to hire
Positions available at this time.
Administration of the entire Accounts Receivable function within the Company to ensure accurate A/R records are kept, credits are taken and payments from customers are made both accurately and timely, and management is kept informed of A/R issues in a timely manner.
- Investigate customers’ credit worthiness.
- Open new accounts and set credit limits as appropriate.
- Obtain W-9 information from new customers.
- Raise or lower credit limits based on purchase/payment activity.
- Place customer accounts on COD or on hold, as necessary.
- Investigate/mediate customer problems with regard to invoices from the Company.
- Provide customers with missing invoice copies as needed.
- Issue refund checks to customers as appropriate.
- Collect funds from past due customers to limit bad debt exposure.
- Investigate/collect missing payments for invoices closed as COD’s.
- Close A/R each month and issue statements to charge customers.
- Post receipts on a daily basis; on-account deposits; equipment checks, cash and credit card deposits.
- Post ACH credits from Paccar, prepare journal entries as needed.
- Verify payment collected for all sales closed as “cash sales”, reconcile to the general ledger and deposit monies.
- Maintain petty cash box. Reconcile/reimburse as needed.
- Download previous day’s banking information each morning.
- Provide daily bank deposit report verifying types of monies collected.
- Reconcile credit card totals on download on a daily basis.
- Other duties as assigned.
To apply for this position,please fill out the form below,then follow the 4 easy steps for Application submission.
1. Download PDF Job Application
You can choose to use your own instead of downloading this one
*right click/save target as to download to your computer